The Mercury Museum opens TODAY!
The museum is a wonderful celebration of Mercury’s presence in the Fond du Lac community.
The Flyway Team has been busy helping Mercury customize the new space, inside and out. We are excited to see everything come together!
To find out more about Mercury Museum click here.
Mercury Marine Museum Hours
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Here are some pictures of what we have done at the museum:
- The “Welcome Wall” graphics are cut and printed from a super aggressive vinyl that we use to adhere to an atypical surface like the finish on this wall.
- This exterior sign was laser cut from a light weight rigid plastic material. The letters and logo were cut from a separate piece of material then mounted to the outer piece to give it a dimensional look. Metallic silver vinyl finishes off the look.
- The interior sign, like the exterior, was also cut from the rigid plastic material. The logo and lettering were cut from metallic silver and matte black vinyl.
Other projects completed for the museum by our team include:
- Plaques to identify memorabilia
- Frosted window graphics on entry
- Metallic graphics of the Mercury Museum seal for display boxes
- Circular scene graphics for bubble windows